4.1. Bibliography of Trusted Sources
Trusted sources for general pedagogy advice
- Dee Fink, L. (2013). Creating Significant Learning Experiences: An Integrated Approach to Designing College Courses. Jossey-Bass.
- Walvoord, B. E., & Anderson, V. J. (2009). Effective Grading: A Tool for Learning and Assessment in College.
- Ambrose, S. A., Bridges, M. W., DiPietro, M., Lovett, M. C., & Norman, M. K. (2010). How Learning Works: Seven Research-Based Principles for Smart Teaching.
- Felder, R. M., & Brent, R. (2016). Teaching and Learning STEM: A Practical Guide.
- Lang James, M. (2016). Small teaching: Everyday Lessons from the Science of Learning. Jossey-Bass, US.
- Huston, T. (2009). Teaching What You Don’t Know. Harvard University Press.
External sources for further resilient teaching advice